ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] domain.image

2007-09-18 18:55:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] domain.image
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:53:06 -0700
Not sure how I blew that but I did, you're right, it is DOMAIN.IMAGE.
I've never even looked at this so I'm looking for an explanation as to
its use. It looks like maybe it is used for backing up a file system on
a different server, probably one not already being backed up by TSM???
Anyway looking to understand it. How it works and how Domain versions
affect it, if they do.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator