ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM for Copy Services

2007-09-17 14:14:24
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM for Copy Services
From: Vinicius Fraga <vinicius AT VANGUARD-IT.COM DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:09:37 -0300
Hi guys,

Tomorrow I have one presentation to do in a client about TSM for Copy
Services, and I really need some help to say the difference about the
"instant restore using replication" and the "Fast Restore via Filecopy".

The option of instant restore is only available for IBM (SVC, DS6000 and
DS8000), so what is the competitive advantage? On the power point that I
have it's only saying that it's not part of MS Exchange backup
interface.

Atenciosamente,

Vinicius do Valle Fraga
Engenheiro de Sistemas
VANguard - Value Added Network guardians
http://www.vanguard-it.com.br <http://www.vanguard-it.com.br>
Fone: 55 11 5103-0941