ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ISC

2007-09-17 09:33:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ISC
From: Gregory Lynch <gjlynch AT NOTES.CC.SUNYSB DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:31:13 -0400
I agree, java ruins the ISC!

I use TSMManager and it works great.

Gregory Lynch
Lead Programmer Analyst
IT Infrastructure/Systems Administration
Stony Brook University Medical Center
HSC Level 3, Room 121  ZIP 8037
Phone: 631-444-9783
Gregory.Lynch AT stonybrook DOT edu

This e- mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.
by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.

CAYE PIERRE <Pierre.Caye AT ALCATEL-LUCENT DOT FR>
09/17/2007 05:22 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] ISC

Agreed too, except that Java is soooo sloooowwww

Anyway, I have a very good experience with TSMManager, and there is still
dsmadmc or anybody became click addicts ?

Pierre