ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Integrated Solutions Console User Settings

2007-09-14 11:10:47
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Integrated Solutions Console User Settings
From: "Lehmann, Stefan" <Stefan.Lehmann AT GARTENBAU.LSV DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:08:23 +0200
Hello Werner,

on AIX Systems I found a script named:
/opt/IBM/ISC6011/Tivoli/dsm/bin/backupisc

usage backupisc iscadmin iscadminspassword

this one generates the following:
/opt/IBM/ISC6011/Tivoli/stage/WebSphereConfig_2007-09-14.zip

restore script is also in
/opt/IBM/ISC6011/Tivoli/dsm/bin/restoreisc

and here you will find something like that on your windows server .. (It´s
Chapter 18 Page 26 )

http://maben.homeip.net/static/computers/backup/tsm/53x/53%20server%20admini
stration%20centre%20readme.pdf

Regards Stefan.