ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tivoli Integrated Solutions Console User Settings

2007-09-14 07:52:40
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Integrated Solutions Console User Settings
From: Werner Nussbaumer <werner.nussbaumer AT UBS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:35:24 +0200
Hi

I installed the Tivoli Integrated Solutions Console and the Tivoli
Storage Manager on a Windows Server.

How can I backup the user credentials and the settings the user defined
(for example the userid/passwords, server connections, ...)?

If I would need to reinstall the TSM Solution I need to restore the user
settings for the console and the Storage Manager and therefore I need to
know which files I need to back up, or maybe how to create an export
file and later howto reimport this file.

Thanks for any help
Regards
Werner Nussbaumer