ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Unable to backup default SQL instance

2007-09-13 17:08:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Unable to backup default SQL instance
From: Sean Peterson <SPeterson AT VALLEYFIRST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:05:09 -0700
Thanks Del,

I have checked that now, and the userid does in fact have SYSADMIN authority.

Sean

>>> Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM> 9/13/2007 1:07 PM >>>
Sean,

This is most likely a SQL Server permissions issue.
Make sure you have give SYSADMIN authority to the userid running
the SQL Server backup for the default instance.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/13/2007
02:45:17 PM: