ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Object counts per node

2007-09-13 14:16:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Object counts per node
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:14:12 -0600
Here is a simple one I created. It counts all the files by node. The one
downside is that if the file is replicated in a copypool it counts it
twice. Someone might be able to help write around that if needed:

tsm: TSMSERVX>q script FILE_COUNT f=d

                          Name: FILE_COUNT
                   Line Number: Description
                       Command: # of files per node
Last Update by (administrator): BBULLOCK
         Last Update Date/Time: 02/20/01   09:17:31
                          Name: FILE_COUNT
                   Line Number: 1
                       Command: select node_name, sum(num_files) as
"number of files" from
                                 occupancy group by node_name order by
"number of files"