ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] q stg hangs -- urgent please

2007-09-11 10:39:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] q stg hangs -- urgent please
From: Daad Ali <daad_l AT YAHOO DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:37:38 -0400
Thanks Richard,

  Not very sure which processes were running at the time as I had to bounce TSM
in the meantime. By the way, where can I find that technote?

  thanks as always.
  Daad

Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> wrote:
  On Sep 10, 2007, at 3:48 PM, Daad Ali wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my q stg hangs and when I run the command "show locks" i get the
> following

Most likely, you'll see the causer straight away if you perform Query
PRocess, if not Query SEsssion. A running process can tie up
resources, as outlined in Technote 1249018.

> TSM 5.2

If that's 5.2.0, be sure to get the latest maintenance on.

Richard Sims

All new Yahoo! Mail