ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Virtual tape library

2007-09-10 00:51:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] Virtual tape library
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:22:56 +0530
Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me the concept of Virtual Tape Library in Tivoli Storage
Manager?

I will appreciate if someone can share TSM document with VTL with me.

Best regards,
Sandeep jain

DISCLAIMER ?The information contained in this e-mail is
intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of information
in this e-mail is strictly prohibited, and  you are requested
to contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.Thank you"

This email has been scanned for any virus
infection at the sending end.