ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Active Object not found

2007-09-07 20:03:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Active Object not found
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 20:00:20 -0400
With no details on the restoral command used or your storagepools/
filespaces configuration, we can't draw any conclusions.  You might
look at topic "Restoral performance" in ADSM QuickFacts for a
collection of advisories based upon our collective experience.
Examine the contributors to wait time as recorded in the TSM
accounting records to see just where the time went.

   Richard Sims   http://people.bu.edu/rbs/