ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Cancel session in Run state

2007-09-07 15:28:11
Subject: [ADSM-L] Cancel session in Run state
From: "Haberstroh, Debbie (IT)" <HABERDE AT VOUGHTAIRCRAFT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 14:25:28 -0500
Hi All,

I have had several instances where a session is in a "run" state for a long
time, large query, restore, etc. and I want to cancel the session.  Is there a
quick and easy way to cancel these?  Does it create a bigger problem if you try
and cancel at the client while it is running?  Sometimes they timeout and I'm
OK, other times after waiting for several hours, the only way I have been able
to stop them is to restart TSM.  Thanks.

Debbie Haberstroh
Server Administration
Northrop Grumman Information Technology
Commercial, State & Local (CSL)