ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Archiving files older than a certain date

2007-09-07 06:09:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] Archiving files older than a certain date
From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald AT NWW-TR.WALES.NHS DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 11:05:42 +0100
I have a lot of very old files in various Windows filesystems, which I would
like to archive. Many of them have not changed in years but are often opened
for reference only, so the modified date doesn't change. I would like to
archive everything that has not been accessed (ie opened at all) since a
certain date? Can TSM do this? I can't see any options for the Archive command
to select files by age.

I have a Veritas system that can do it easily but I'm trying to retire it!
Thanks
Angus