ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SQL TDP in MSCLuster

2007-09-05 07:12:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SQL TDP in MSCLuster
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:09:10 -0400
Fred -

Without an actual error message, extricated from TSM or MSSQL log/
error files, it's kinda difficult.  Somehow, someone has to dig that
out of this organizational stalemate.

You might want to look into IBM Technote 1194737 as one possible
technical avenue, perhaps inspiring further excavation.

   Richard Sims