ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Possible to delete folders within a filespace?

2007-09-04 19:37:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Possible to delete folders within a filespace?
From: Stuart Lamble <adsm AT CAROUSEL.ITS.MONASH.EDU DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 09:35:17 +1000
On 04/09/2007, at 10:34 PM, Angus Macdonald wrote:

Many thanks Richard. That looks like it'll do what I need.

Can anyone point me to a redbook or other document that covers
operation of the client command-line? I can't seem to find one
anywhere.

I'm looking right now at the "IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Unix:
Backup-Archive Clients Installation and User's Guide". Possibly the
wrong platform, but you should be able to extrapolate from there.
(Available in both HTML and PDF form from IBM's website ... somewhere.)

Cheers,

Stuart.