ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] First Backup day

2007-08-23 15:42:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] First Backup day
From: "Colwell, William F." <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:40:16 -0400
Hi Shawn,

use this sql to find the oldest backup date -

select min(backup_date) from backups
 where node_name = 'NODE' and filespace_name = '\\node\c$'

It will return just one line of output. The filespace criteria is
optional.
I use it because we have nodes with old filespaces like '\\node-nt\c$'.

Bill Colwell
Draper lab

responsabilite