ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] prescheduled postcheduled commands help

2007-08-22 10:49:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] prescheduled postcheduled commands help
From: Głębicki Jakub <Jakub.Glebicki AT DNBNORD DOT PL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:29:34 +0200
Hi,
You can have PRESCHEDULECMD i POSTSCHEDULECMD option in any place of the file.
I put them on the end:

[...]
MANAGEDSERVICES WEBCLIENT SCHEDULE

PRESCHEDULECMD "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cmd.exe /C
c:\Progra~1\Tivoli\TSM\scripts\pre_backup.bat"
POSTSCHEDULECMD "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cmd.exe /C
c:\Progra~1\Tivoli\TSM\scripts\post_backup.bat"

Scripts pre_backup.bat and post_backup.bat contains comands:

NET START service_name or NET STOP service_name

Hint :) use short version of path (Progra~1 instead of "Program Files") in
P*SCHEDULECMD options, otherwise schedule will fail.
Regards,
Jakub