ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] prescheduled postcheduled commands help

2007-08-22 10:32:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] prescheduled postcheduled commands help
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:30:13 +0200
Lawrence Clark wrote:
> where it is in the dsm.opt shouldn't matter, but since you want to stop
> multiple processes and can only use one -preschedulecmd="my script""
> you might want to think about defining a schedule that executes a
> script to stop your processes, does the incremental, then restarts
> them.

why not have postschedcmd and preschedcmd start _one_ script that
stop/starts all processes?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668 3167
PGP Key fingerprint = 6367 DFE9 5CBC 0737 7D16  B3F6 048A 02BF DC93 94EC

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams