ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] dsm.opt include statement

2007-08-10 18:36:00
Subject: [ADSM-L] dsm.opt include statement
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:34:12 -0700
Seems as though some folks are having issues with management classes in the
dsm.opt that point includes to a management class that holds data for a longer
period of time than the default. I was wondering if anyone had an idea as to
why this statement seems to not work. There are no errors in the log and no
indications elsewhere of an issue.

the client is the latest version Windows client running onWindows 2003.
Unfortunately I am out of the country and can't double check the management
class itself to make sure it is properly defined.

Include "E:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Backup" 45day-mgt

Thanks,
Geoff Gill