ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Another Licensing question

2007-08-10 14:17:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Another Licensing question
From: Daad Ali <daad_l AT YAHOO DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:15:52 -0400
Thanks for the clarification....Makes a lot more sense.

  Best regards,
  Daad

"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM> wrote:
  The page refers to a separate license *file*, which is normally only
installed in the default directory for the first instance running. That file
must be copied to every directory that acts as the configuration file for each
instance running on the same physical server.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT berbee DOT com)