ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR1076E Path not found on UNC name in the domain

2007-08-06 19:34:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR1076E Path not found on UNC name in the domain
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 19:32:45 -0400
I'm already logged in as a domain admin. From the same C: command prompt I
issue:

Dir \\snap01\metafile

And get a directory listing. I then issue

Dsmc I \\snap01\metafile\

And get the ANR1076E message. Now if I pick a directory on the share and issue

Dsmc I \\snap01\metafile\images\

The backup runs. From Windows I can reference the share, from withint DSMC I
can reference a directory on the share, but I can't
reference the share itself.

Bill