ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] RES: [ADSM-L] Web client problem

2007-08-02 19:32:45
Subject: [ADSM-L] RES: [ADSM-L] Web client problem
From: Vinicius Fraga <vinicius AT VANGUARD-IT.COM DOT BR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:27:38 -0300
Hi Richard, thanks for the rapid reply,

I didn't see anything at dsmerror.log, but I will see at dsmwebcl.log it
should be something there...

I didn't execute the q opt (I didn't know that it exists), but when I
log in the console mode (dsmc) it doesn't appear any problem with any
parameter. It logs normally

When I update the dsm.sys via web client, I looked to the dsm.sys and
didn't see anything (visible), but I'm sure that something was written
to that.. because when I made a new dsm.sys file it worked... that's why
I'm supposing that is something with the browser....

Where does dsmwebcl.log is generated /opt/Tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin ??

Atenciosamente,

Vinicius do Valle Fraga
Engenheiro de Sistemas
VANguard - Value Added Network guardians
http://www.vanguard-it.com.br
Fone: 55 11 2166-7147