ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server DB Backups

2007-07-18 09:34:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server DB Backups
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:29:13 +0200
Hi,

You plan your ITSM db backups depending on how much data you want to
loose or time want to spent rerunning ran jobs (...). And things like
re-use delays on storage pools should be also taken into account.

After having to deal with a database restore to a point before the last
reclamation run of our primary storage pools without having reuse delay
set >0, we are a bit more carefull.

Regards,

Karel