ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] do not see node captured

2007-07-17 16:02:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] do not see node captured
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:25:19 -0600
The first thing that comes to mind is to check the QUERY EVENT * * start
and end times for the node, and compare to the start and end time criteria
in the RUN QEVENT script.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2007-07-17
11:09:24:

> Hello,
>       I am putting this out to see if anyone can explain to me why...
>
>       Everyday I have an automated report that send to me which gives me
> status of all the nodes backed up on tivoli. It will give me a status of
> 'failed', 'completed', 'Started' or 'In progress'. For some odd reason
this
> nodeX does not get captured in this report. It never happened before. I
> verified that using 'q fi nodename f=d' that it is being backed up
nightly.
> I also do 'q event * *' and this nodeX shows up there. I looked at the
> query which is behind the  'run qevent' , it is a simple query ' q event
*
> * begind=-1 endd=today begint=15:00 endt=10:00  ' , so nothing special.
The