ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Expiration process is running but Data inside tape not deleted (expire)

2007-07-10 09:33:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] Expiration process is running but Data inside tape not deleted (expire)
From: hshahizul <hshahizul AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:16:46 +0800
I have a problem with my TSM 5.3 running on AIX. I inherit this operation
form someone. This TSM Server has been operation since 2005. db size=54G

My TSM Server is connected to 36 clients. The process of expiration will be
running continuously for 23 days which checking approx 2.5 billions files.
After the process finished, data are not expired.

Backup verexist=5 and Verdelete=1 verextra=30 retonly=60

I have tried to perform "audit db" but it takes longer time and I decided to
cancel the process after 2 days the process is running.

I have no idea on solving the problem. I'm running out of tape.

Please help me.