ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Looking for course for new admin

2007-07-06 12:22:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] Looking for course for new admin
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:21:39 -0500
I've got a new assistant with many years of experience monitoring TSM events
at a previous position.  I want to bring up to speed as an administrator, so
I'm looking for a basic course in TSM 5.4.  IBM has such a course and will
hold it on campus if I can supply 5 participants.  The alternative is to
find such a course offered by an IBM partner.  I need some guidance as to
where I can locate such a course.

Fred Johanson