ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] restoring directories syntax errors

2007-06-29 13:36:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] restoring directories syntax errors
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:35:16 -0400
Richard, Skylar

Richard and Skylar thanks for your help, I was the time syntax that was
incorrect.
Skylar I don't think it matters if the point-in-time options come before
or after the filename.
The restores worked with the order in which I had it typed. I have two more
that need to be done for some reason when using the GUI on  the 1st
server once
I clicked restore the following message would appear in a window.

"ANS2619S the client Acceptor Daeman was unable to start the Remote
Client Agent"

The problem I  have with the other server  is I can bring up the
Back/Restore Gui
but when I click on "Restore, it won't do anything it just sits there.

The message at the bottom just says "Applet
Com.Ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.clientgui.DDsmApplet started"

Thanks again.