ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Lost in TSM licensing

2007-06-28 15:31:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Lost in TSM licensing
From: Bill Mansfield <Bill.Mansfield AT US.LOGICALIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:31:33 -0400
TLCM is priced by value unit, of course.  Once you install it it will
tell you how much of it you need to buy from IBM.  I'm not sure how
exactly you get onto the hamster wheel in the first place.

Did I mention that TLCM requires DB2 and WAS, which come bundled in case
you're not using them already.

Bill Mansfield
Solution Architect
Logicalis, Inc.

Re: [ADSM-L] Lost in TSM licensing

Robert Clark <Robert_Clark AT MAC DOT COM
<mailto:Robert_Clark(AT)NoSPAM(DOT)COM> >

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU <mailto:ADSM-L(AT)NoSPAM(DOT)COM>

Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:16:49 -0700

But is TLCM licensed per CPU or by value units?

Someone call Dr Who. Maybe a Time Lord could figure it out.