ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Lost in TSM licensing

2007-06-27 14:31:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Lost in TSM licensing
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:30:06 -0400
OK, all the real-world TSM Admins agree that the client should provide
the info that IBM demands.
Who we haven't heard from are the IBM people - I'd like to hear from the
developers why this cant/wont/hasn't been done.  Any takers?

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, WNI
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
423-535-6574 (desk)