ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Lost in TSM licensing

2007-06-27 12:31:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Lost in TSM licensing
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:29:57 -0700
So what you are saying is I still have to manually restore hundreds of
files from hundreds of systems to a location, and hopefully the file
name is different on each one or it will overwrite it ever time I
restore it, and then manually go through each file to get the info. Not
to mention the fact  it could be some folks may not even have the web
interface up and I actually don't have access to restore the file.

Sorry, for me, way too much work.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator