ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] LAN free TSM set up in Gresham environment

2007-06-26 12:00:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] LAN free TSM set up in Gresham environment
From: "Frank Tsao, email is tsaof AT sce DOT com" <Frank.Tsao AT SCE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:58:35 -0700
We are in the process of doing proof of concept of LAN free under Gresham
environment. I like to know for whoever uses this type of structure how
many LAN free client do you have? Also, I like to find out are you using
TSM domain or management class to control the client?
How many domain do you have for LAN free client?

Thanks.

Frank Tsao
Frank.Tsao AT sce DOT com
PAX 25803, 626-302-5803