ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] v5.4.1.0 for Apple Mac

2007-06-25 04:59:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] v5.4.1.0 for Apple Mac
From: Heinz Flemming <heinz.flemming AT RZ.UNI-KARLSRUHE DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:58:18 +0200
According to Gretchen L. Thiele:
> Checking to see if anyone else has this problem with TSM v5.4.1.0
> for an Intel Mac...
>
> I just upgraded a Mac to 10.4.10, but the TSM client installation is
> failing, stating that I must be at OS X 10.4.3 or higher.  I don't think
> the installer is parsing the trailing '10' correctly...

  There is an programming error in the installation script regarding the check
  of the os-level which must be greater '10.4.3'.
  The value '10.4.3' is the second error, must be '10.4.7'.

Heinz

Heinz Flemming                             flemming AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
Rechenzentrum, Universitaet Karlsruhe
Deutschland