ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tape loss need help

2007-06-22 10:03:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tape loss need help
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:01:41 -0700
After sending my original message I saw this saved email from the past.
Operations assures me they opened and closed doors for me but the audit still
finishes in less than a second and still nothing shows in tsm.

Os level mtlib has no issues and to respond to another of Richards
recommendations the os and tsm levels have not changed only the hardware. Have
not checked error logs yet but can tell you the automated checkout late
yesterday did remove the proper tapes to the door. Since then everything has
turned sour.

In another email someone asked if I had checked in tapes. I did not think I
needed to do that but with a 3584 how with all tapes in slots would command
look like.
Sorry for shortness, blackberries are not my choice for typing.