ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] New Linux server issues

2007-06-08 14:46:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] New Linux server issues
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:45:35 -0400
Yes, the pricing has changed.  I just web priced a p510 with 3 GB memory, two 4
Gb Fibre card, AIX with one year maintenance for under $8500.  This has one
dual core Power5+ processor.  One is enough (2 dual cores can be put in the
box) as it has a SPECint comparable to four dual core Intel Xeon 3.3 MHz
processors.

Orville L. Lantto