ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Netware backup include/exclude/domain issues

2007-06-07 10:25:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Netware backup include/exclude/domain issues
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:24:17 -0400
I forgot about the unload.

Thanks for the info.  Very helpful !

Zoltan Forray

Matt Zufelt <mzufelt AT SUU DOT EDU>
06/07/2007 10:16 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Netware backup include/exclude/domain issues

It is possible to load it multiple times with the same name.  However, I
prefer to rename it for unload purposes.  If you load with the same name,
when you type 'unload dsmc', all instances will unload.  If you've renamed
them, you can 'unload dsmcvol1' or 'unload dsmcvol2' to unload the
specific instance only.

Matt