ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question for you

2007-06-06 01:14:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question for you
From: Robert Clark <Robert_Clark AT MAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:13:48 -0700
Anyone else miss the 3466?

[RC]
On May 23, 2007, at 11:37 AM, Schneider, John wrote:

We are negotiating our license pricing right now.  Our client base is
growing significantly, and the price of the client is making
management
think they are being taken to the cleaners.

Is there such a thing as a TSM Enterprise Site license?  Our IBM reps
are saying they can put together a single price model for us, but
it is
not clear what it would be based on.

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider