ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: Collocation

2007-06-05 17:56:41
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: Collocation
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:55:48 -0400
You can also determine which pools are collocated, then do a "q occ
NODENAME stg=collocatedpoolname" to see if there is any data in the
collocated pool for the specific node.  Or "q occ * stg-collocatedpool" to
see all nodes with data in the pool.  Just looking at the backup copygroup
could be misleading, as there could be other management classes explicitly
used in the include statements that would send the data elsewhere.

Yes, it's a bit ugly, with one entry for each filespace, and would probably
be cleaner with a Select statement, but if you're just checking one time,
it works, which is what counts for me!

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 06/05/2007 05:43 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/05/2007
05:23:14 PM: