ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Data backed up per domain

2007-06-05 14:39:00
Subject: [ADSM-L] Data backed up per domain
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:37:55 -0400
Hello everyone,

I have an sql statement that finds out how much data was backed up per
node and I was just wondering if there would be a way to modify this so
that I could see the total amount of data backed up per domain instead?
Here is the sql statement that I currently use:

select left(entity,10) as node_name, date(start_time) as date,
cast(activity as varchar(8)) as activity, time(start_time) as start,
time(end_time) as end,cast(bytes/1024/1024 as decimal(6,0)) as mb,
cast(affected as decimal(7,0)) as files,cast(successful as varchar(3)) as
success from summary where start_time>=current_timestamp-1 day and
activity='BACKUP' order by node_name

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com