ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Error Log path:

2007-06-01 10:51:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Error Log path:
From: Chris McKay <Chris.McKay AT YCDSB DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:50:32 -0400
Hi Murugan,

The easiest way would be to start the b/a gui on the client, go to
EDIT>PREFERENCES and select the scheduler tab. Look for the SELECT...
button beside 'schedule log' and this will allow you to change the
location of the log file. Check off 'prune old entries' and set for a
value of 7 days.

Hopefully this is of some assistance.

Chris

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> writes:
>Dear All,
>

>I installed and configured tsm b/a client on my windows 2002 server. The
>error log path as follows,
>

>C:\Program Files\Tivoli\tsm\console\dsmerror.log
>

>Q1 : how can I change the error log path to e:\
>
>Q2 : how can I clean up those logs every week.
>

>Please any one help me.
>

>Thanks in advance.
>

>Thanks and Regards
>
>Murugan
>

>DISCLAIMER:
>This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
>the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
>AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
>copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
>this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
>recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your
>cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.