ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DB2 Flashcopy (Shark)

2007-05-31 07:43:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DB2 Flashcopy (Shark)
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 07:42:19 -0400
Boris,

There is a special TSM product to manage all of this for you.
It is called TSM for Advanced Copy Services. Take a look at this:

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/storage-mgr-advanced-copy-services/

Also... there is a Redbook to help here as well:

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg247474.html?Open

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/31/2007
05:59:15 AM: