ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Aigh! (plesk.romtelecom.net)

2007-05-25 10:30:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Aigh! (plesk.romtelecom.net)
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:29:58 -0400
I actually have only received 5 so I should be ok.

Tim

Schneider, John wrote:

No joke.  I only got a dozen or so; I'll bet Richard Sims is spending
his morning with his thumb on the delete key!

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider
Sr. System Administrator - Storage
Sisters of Mercy Health System
3637 South Geyer Road
St. Louis, MO.  63127
Email:  schnjd AT stlo.mercy DOT net
Office: 314-364-3150, Cell:  314-486-2359