ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Upgrade to V5.3.4.2

2007-05-23 16:21:49
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Upgrade to V5.3.4.2
From: "Lamb, Charles P." <cplamb AT NPPD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:07:56 -0500
We just upgraded from TSM V5.2.7.3 to V5.3.4.2.  The TSM ISC software
needs some work ( our e-mail will not work with the words I wanted to
use).  We installed the ISC version from the TSM V5.4 media pack which
IBM sent me.

Any word on updates to ISC software??  I am using command line to
complete our daily TSM work since the ISC does not have the "q ac"
function which the old java web software had (search on both txt and
message).  A lot of re-training for us since everything is moved around
in the ISC software.