ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tivoli Netware Client 5.3.2

2007-05-21 09:52:52
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Netware Client 5.3.2
From: William Kyndt <William.Kyndt AT MILLER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:52:48 +0100
Hi,

We have recently upgraded our Tivoli Netware Clients to version 5.3.2 to match
our backend version. We run a 4 node cluster and it has become apparent that
since the update when failing resources across nodes the Tivoli client does not
unload automatically and now waits for user input (press anykey) before
continuing the unload process.

Does any body know how to get around this problem?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

William

The Miller Group Limited ? Registered in Scotland - SC018135

Miller Homes Limited ? Registered in Scotland - SC255429

Miller Construction (UK) Limited ? Registered in Scotland - SC209666

Miller Developments Limited ? Registered in Scotland - SC178108

2 Lochside View
Edinburgh Park
Edinburgh
EH12 9DH

Disclaimer:
The Information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s)
only. It may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately on +44 (0) 870 336 5060 and delete the message from your
computer: you may not copy or forward it, or use or disclose its contents to
any other person.

We do not accept any liability or responsibility for: (1) changes made to this
email after it was sent, or (2) viruses transmitted through this email or any
attachment.