ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Using different Mangement Classes

2007-05-17 11:14:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Using different Mangement Classes
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:15:54 -0600
Hi Dennis,

INCLUDE/EXCLUDE processing stops when there is a match found for the file
specification. So if you want the new management class to be used by the
existing INCLUDE.BACKUP file specification, you will need to append the
management class name to the end of that statements, too.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2007-05-17
08:03:31: