ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Poor TSM server performance on Sun.

2007-05-16 15:46:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Poor TSM server performance on Sun.
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:41:55 -0600
Thanks for your suggestions. Some of them we had already decided to look
into, but you gave us a few more to look at. As for attaching some DAS
or some other storage, they don't have any. Actually they outgrew the
DAS and went to iSCSI. We are trying to see if we can perhaps get some
FC attached storage on that host to see if the iSCSI is part of the
issue.

Thanks,
Ben