ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question about restores (more info)

2007-05-16 08:25:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question about restores (more info)
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 06:27:01 -0600
Hello Farren, have a look at the -ifnewer option.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/16/2007
02:58:50 AM:

> Hi
>
> I'm just using a Unix TSM client. I am going to use the -latest option.
So