ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Keeping a backup copy

2007-05-09 22:04:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Keeping a backup copy
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:03:32 -0400
For ongoing retetion tasks, setup a COPY type backup.
To freeze all the backups you have at present, the easiest way is to
rename the node (e.g. MAIL01 to MAIL01_FREEZE) and redefine the old
nodename.
Make sure anything you want to keep is bound to a mgmtclass with
everything set to noexpire.
Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, WNI
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee