ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Problems with 3592-E02 WORM

2007-05-03 15:33:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] Problems with 3592-E02 WORM
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:17:57 +0200
Hi All,

I have defined a library on TSM 5.3.3.0 (Tivoli Storage Archive Manager
on a DR550) which is on a 3494 and 1 3592-E05 drive.

I've setup the library, drive and device-class (WORM=YES) and labeled 10
WORM-tapes.

When I examine the tapes through mtlib, they are all int the
scratchcategory instead of the wormscratchcategory.

Now obviously when I try to use the copy storage pool defined on this
library/device class, it won't work. What have I missed or did I

do wrong?

Here are the commands used:

def libr atl2 libt=349x scracthcat=410 privatecat=412 wormscratchcat=414

def path ........

def dr atl2 drive1 onl=yes

def path ....

def devc atl2class libr=atl2 devt=3592 worm=yes

def stg atl2pool atl2class po=co maxscr=100

As you might have guessed all 10 volumes are in category 410 (info from
mtlib).

With Kind regards,

Richard van Denzel