ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client's attributes changing

2007-05-03 11:49:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client's attributes changing
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:48:28 -0700
You can't account for (never mind, I won't say it).

What you still have to take into account here is the password. Just
because someone has dumped "that" dsm.opt file on another node doesn't
mean it's going to 'automatically' work. Without the password how are
you going to connect, and if you're using the same password for
everything then you're really opening yourself up to lots of stupidity
(there I said it) from the administrators.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator
SAIC M/S-G1b