ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Trying to download the ADSM-L archive

2007-05-01 11:21:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Trying to download the ADSM-L archive
From: David Moring <david AT BACKUPINSIGHT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 10:21:23 -0500
Curtis,

Richard has a good point--but I can understand your frustration, we
created our own archive for performance and technical reasons, and have
put it on the web (we integrate it into our Web 2.0 ITSM quality
management and performance web services).

There is a web interface that allows each archive message to be accessed
anywhere by a unique permanent URL, they are listed on the messages, and
Google has most of them now.

There is a sophisticated full text search that you can use as well:
http://www.backupinsight.com/219.0.html

There are no limits (do not abuse please) to the number of messages that
you can link to this way (this is hosted by one of our clients  ;) ).

There are ATOM and RSS feeds available:
http://www.backupinsight.com/openservices/ml/rss
http://www.backupinsight.com/openservices/ml/atom

If anything is missing, please let us know--the idea behind this is to
create something useful to everyone.

If you want to integrate this into your website, please drop me a note.
We could put you on the Autonomic Services platform and you could portal
and format ADSM-L in a high-performance way using simple URL's--saving
you time.

--David Moring
www.backupinsight.com (A Division of Applied Autonomics LLC)
512-782-HELP