ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Collocation

2007-04-25 07:30:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Collocation
From: Tomasz Hubicki <Tomasz.Hubicki AT CKZETO.COM DOT PL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:29:18 +0200
No, move data will move _all_ the data from the volume. If you want to move
only some nodes' data move nodedata will be better, but remember that if you
start move nodedata, then cancel it, and start again it will start moving
data to a scratch tape, not to the one it used in first move. That was the
reason I used move data to redistribute data

Regards,

Tomasz Hubicki